Wednesday, July 19, 2006

What are you reading?

So is this blog going to turn out to be an MBA FAQ?
If it is, why am I doing it?
Who cares anyway?
Good questions, all.
Let's try and take them one by one - (my posts keep havin' these existential crises! and these questions need to be revisited every once in a while to remind myself even. )
Well, no. It isn't - it is actually s'pposed to chart my journey into "suit-life". But life at ISB was such a steep learning curve - that i am compelled to record even miniscule lessons cos' they were so hard-learned. And knowing these things would have made my life so much easier (if less fun !). I had a "strategy' when i went into ISB, and this base strategy kept getting revised, modified and mutated with a sort of dynamic implementation schedule (whatever that means!)
Hence these "gyaan posts". Not to worry though - i am scheduled to cover the rest of ISB in about a couple of posts (or less), and we'll move to talking about life after MBA. (as you can see my blog life lags my real life by a few months).
Second - well - honestly - i am nobody to preach - was never a role model but i have to honest here and admit that i love going over those days again - revisit every think-point and every decision and re-evaluate how it turned out. And record it! I would love it if someone would disagree with me or bung in a new p.o.view. The idea is to put something on the table. It can be left there or dissected or whatever - i don't care. Further morphs of this blog will depend on what people want out of it - but until that arrives, i am free to hold forth :-)
Well - this blog here isn't my claim to coolness - Its just plain vanilla - and I don't expect it to do wonders for the old' ratings and in that sense, i am fine if no one cares - and fine if a million people do. This just comes out of remembering all the burning questions i had when i was in the ISB and trying to answer them - i have no idea for whom.
Cathartic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home