Saturday, August 27, 2005

The concept of value...

Its 3 a.m in the morning, and my brain is screaming. Nerve endings are raw, and my eyes need to be stapled to my eyebrows to keep me awake. I decide to make my 3772nd cup of coffee, and run into my quadie in kitchen. Said quadie is in a similar state, and is stirring his sugar in what must be his zillionth cup of coffee. I flop into the easy with my coffee and switch the TV on.
We see muscled hero in Hawaiian shirt, in the poignant moment when he is about to kiss statuesque colleague for the first time. BRRRINNGGGGG.. the phone rings, an impending crisis is announced, and off go Muscles and Apollo to save the world. Apollo find herself in dangerous situation, gets rescued by Muscles, both coming this close to losing life and limb, emerge scathed but alive. In each other arms, post-crisis, they kiss languorously and tumble into bed to make mad passionate love. Show ends. The credits start rolling.
All in ten minutes flat. My coffee cup is empty. So is my quadies. Not a word has been exchanged. Not a channel changed. Not a break sat through. A perfect moment. I wait for a minute to savour it and then say That was good, huh?.
Quadie knows exactly what I am saying. He grins Total Value..
B-school.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger ankur said...

awesome post dude...rocking way to define the 'bliss' termed b-school...!

8:51 AM  
Blogger Ford Prefect said...

GOD moves in mysterious ways ...
I am sure nothing would have helped you more at 3 in the morning preparing for Corp Fin ..

9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

perfection...
but guess what i'm still hungering for?:)
-marah

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home