Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Still starting?

I am stoned. My brain stopped functioning a month ago. I have become a mindless nerd. Stripped of my attitude and what I thought I knew, I am apparently on my way to "transformation". But let me start from the beginning...

I used to have this visual image of what an MBA looks like. And i think the word that springs to mind is suave. A well-dressed, well groomed male speaking quietly yet confidently on topics ranging from derivative pricing to the myth of free sexuality in Osho's philosophy.

Me -I am anything but suave. Coming from a chicken farmin' family (not really but i love the image it conjures), I am at best a "hustler". And as all hustlers yearn, I want to be "sva--aaave " someday. (Weird how life refuses to let us be happy with what works, and instead crave what looks good.) To cut a longish story short, I winged my way into B -school spewing all the right jargon - Challenge, Opportunity and Actualization. I pictured myself sitting in the sunlight at the cafe on the wi-fi campus tapping away $$B-plans on my laptop.

Well .. B school hit me hard. In the wrong places.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

grow up you jerk!

10:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh well. :-) Try my best to, i promise.

1:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home